Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: Etisalat Nigeria

Problem of joystick not moving for Curve 9360

Am having a problem with my joystick, its no moving and i can operate my Blackberry. Any body with any usefull information on how to solve the problem? Thanks.

Developer
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: Problem of joystick not moving for Curve 9360

Hi makungana,

Welcome to the BB Community.

Since ur having 9360, then u have track pad, not the joystick...

Try one thing, this might solve ur problem...though this might be a temporary solution. Take out the battery while ur BB is switched on. Now, press the track pad and keep it pressed say for 5 seconds and repeat it 2-3 times...now put back the batter and let ur BB start....now, see if the trackpad is working or not...

Even if it might work, it will be a temporary solution...best wud be visit a BB Service center and let the professionals replace the track pad for u...do take the backup b4 that, cz after replacement, the OS wud be reinstalled.

Good Luck...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up...
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
New Contributor
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: Etisalat Nigeria

Re: Problem of joystick not moving for Curve 9360

Thanks will try dat nw