02-16-2011 05:33 AM
I am anot able to pair my Curve with the Nokia Bh-60 bluetooth device. It is not even recognising it while searching for blue tooth devices. Is there any compatibility issue? Appreciate if someone can give me a solution to fix the problem.
02-16-2011 12:36 PM
1. Click the Manage Connections icon on your Home screen
2. First, verify that the Bluetooth technology is turned On
3. Then select Set Up Bluetooth
4. Click Search to find other devices or Listen to allow your BlackBerry smartphone to be discovered by other Bluetooth devices
5. Click on the device you would like to pair with and enter the Numeric Passkey if required
6. Click Yes
7. To connect to a paired device, click the Options icon on the Home screen
8. Select Bluetooth
9. Click on a Bluetooth enabled device and select Connect
Make sure your headset is also in discoverable mode. Instructions should be included in it's user manual. If this does not work, then I would assume a compatibility issue.
Disclaimer: I'm just a regular user like the rest of you. I have spent a lot of time learning the limitations of the Blackberries to know how to fix most problems. If I have suggested a fix, please give a kudo and mark as a solution!