Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

Problem with BlackBerry Pearl 8100

I buyed recently a BlackBerry Pearl 8100 and i don't know what i need to download to connect it at pc for add applications on it. I have BlackBerry desktop manager and BlackBerry Handheld or something like that and i install this 2 drivers or software......and doesn't work.......BlackBerry desktop manager say "Disconnected" and i don't know what i need to download......please help me. thx and sorry for my bad english...
Contributor
My Device: 8100 pearl

Re: Problem with BlackBerry Pearl 8100

did you download from the disk that came with it or from here? 

cause it seems to be an issue to download from your mobile carrier that you bought it from.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp 

Don't delete my cookies. They're delicious.
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Problem with BlackBerry Pearl 8100

[ Edited ]
i solved this problem Smiley Tongue but now i have another one i don't know where i can find applications for it Smiley Very Happy the problem was from the phone he have settings problem i read another thread with same problem and someone say what settings you need to do for the phone Smiley Happy now i can add applications i find a application and it works i have it on my phone Smiley Very Happy it color my track ball it's cool but i want more applications for it....free if this is possible Smiley Tongue thx for respons Smiley Wink
Message Edited by drugzcanabis on 12-21-2008 10:13 PM
Message Edited by drugzcanabis on 12-21-2008 10:14 PM
Message Edited by drugzcanabis on 12-21-2008 10:14 PM