Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blod 9780
My Carrier: Claro

Problem with Blackberry App World

Hello Every one please help me from last many weeks my Blackberry App World was not able to download and upgrade applications. I have seen some solutions on forum where they asked to reinstall. I did the same but after it got installed I rebooted my mobile but I can not see App World I restarted again and again when I goto download again its showing that blackberry app world is already present I removed and installed again but I can not see it on my mobile. Also my service plan support unlimited internet access and I am also on wifi. Please advise me.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Problem with Blackberry App World

Hello,

Sadly, we have only your words in this post to guide us...we cannot see what other things you may have referred to.

Please review this KB to see if it applies to your situation:

• KB29422 BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65

If not, please provide additional details (BB OS level, installed AppWorld version number, etc.).

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Dear Sir;

My Blackberry is 9780 OS 6.0 Bundle 3049 i was already having blackberry App world and it was working very fine but from last 3-4 weeks i am not able to download new apps and upgrade old apps. i have removed my blackberry app world and reboot my mobile taking battery as instructed by you and downloaded blackberry app world 4.3.0.32 it got installled but i can not see the icon on my mobile and on Application Managment i can see App world instaled. Please advise what to do.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

Thank you for the details...they help a great deal. I would recommend you start by reading this entire very long thread discussing your exact situation:

Hopefully a fix for you is already posted therein.

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Sorry to Say but i can not find any relative solution there... i read it all they are talking about OS4 OS5 and Blackberry app world which is very very old version. My case is different please try to help me how to retain the Blackberry world app icon. I can see it on My Device Application segment but not in menu area..

Hall of Famer III

I know nothing more than that thread already contains. It is always possible that a solution for an older OS will still work for a newer one.

New Contributor

but sir how to regain it i tried all my best using this phone from last 1 year never faced this problem can you tell me the solution...

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

Problem with Blackberry App World

Hi,

Please I need Your help for My Blackberry App world because it's off My phone because I mistakenly deleted it from My phone and for the past 2 months I've been trying to download another one but when ever the download is completed an error message pops up and then I try to download it but still get thesame error report at the end of the download so please I really need Your help...My BB Model is BB Bold 9930 (Sprint Version)

Thanks in anticipation.

Kay.

Hall of Famer III

intekhabalam wrote:

but sir how to regain it i tried all my best using this phone from last 1 year never faced this problem can you tell me the solution...

So, did you or did you not even try any of the things posted in that long thread I linked for you above? As I said, that thread already contains all of the various things to try, and the same solutions may apply to your situation, even though you are on a newer OS than that thread may be discussing. Please try those...for there would be really no point in my re-typing them all here in this thread for you, would there?

Good luck!

Hall of Famer III

kaypop0807 wrote:

Hi,

Please I need Your help for My Blackberry App world because it's off My phone because I mistakenly deleted it from My phone and for the past 2 months I've been trying to download another one but when ever the download is completed an error message pops up and then I try to download it but still get thesame error report at the end of the download so please I really need Your help...My BB Model is BB Bold 9930 (Sprint Version)

Thanks in anticipation.

Kay.

Hello,

Please try again...you neglected to post what the exact and complete error message is that you receive...and, lacking that, we cannot even begin to guess at useful things for you.

Thanks and let us know!