Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Problem with Blackberry Internet Service user name and password

I have just got a Blackberry curve 8330 with Virgin Mobile, my main problem is trying to access the blackberry internet service website through my regular computer. I never set up a user name or password and when i request the information to be sent to my device, it tells me that no user name or password exist or can be created because i can only access it through my device.

Without access to the blackberry internet service website i can't fix any of my problems

I've already contacted Virgin they are useless.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Problem with Blackberry Internet Service user name and password

Try using the email setup/settings icon on your device and see if goes through
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
My Device: Not Specified

the email setup icon works but its limited in solving problems with online web outlook exchange emails. i need to access the blackberry internet service site for virgin mobile through my computer
Contributor
My Device: Sprint 8330!

As a last resort you can always contact Blackberry directly. Our BB Rep has told us that their support team will help anyone that calls in. Smiley Happy I'm sure they would be able to give you guidance if nothing else.

******Debbie******
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

if you call BB support they will delete your existing account that you created via email setup icon and then you will be able to create a new one using BIS HTML from your PC.

Side Note: go to email setup icon and look for an option 'create user name' this option will allow you to create an account thatyou can access from PC Smiley Happy

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.