Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
01-09-2013 04:52 AM
I have the following issue with my BB Curve 9320: several times a day the email flow stops and I cannot use Internet (while phone calls work normally).
Each time this happens I have to disconnect and reconnect to the network. As soon as I reconnect to the network the email flow starts again and Internet is available.
I have contacted my mobile service provider (Wind Italy) and I have been told that it is not Wind's fault but a technical issue of the telephone.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-09-2013 05:19 AM
Try any of the following option -
1. When you device is POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery. This make a reboot to your device which resolves minor issues with the BlackBerry device.
2. KB17877 How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode
3. Have a backup of your device data then have a security wipe. Options > Security > Security Wipe. Type in 'blackberry' without quotes. This will erase all of your device data.
4. Consider updating/reinstalling device OS.
If your query is resolved then please click on “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit