Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Free (French provider)

Problem with emails

Hi everyone!

This is my last try to fix my Blackberry... Let me explain:

About a month ago, all of a sudden, my Blackberry stopped receiving and sending emails. Everything else works perfectly, I can send Whatsapp, BBM, use the internet normaly, but I cant use the emails.

I've contacted my network provider and we tried all the possibility :

- deactivate the BB option for a few days then reactivate it

- register the device on another host routing table

- security wipe (all data)

When I register on the host routing table which is recommanded by my provider, I receive the Blackberry registration message ("Your handheld has beenr egistered with the wireless network). When I want to write an email, it shows a pop-up with "No message services configured. You will be redirected to the Setup Wizard to setup your email account" but when I click on OK it doesnt change anything. Nothing opens.

When I go on Configurations > Setup, I can't select "Email Accounts", I can select all the other options such as BBM, Social Networking, Bluetooth etc.. but not "Email Accounts".

Does someone have a clue on what's going on here? Smiley Happy

I'm quite desperate as the repair shop asked me a hundred euros to handle it but I'd rather get helped by the BB Community as I'm a student.

Thanks for your reading, excuse my English mistakes, enjoy your day!

SD.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Free (French provider)

Re: Problem with emails [SOLVED]

Hi,

For those who had the same problem, I browsed the "BIS website" of my provider. If you don't know the URL, just google "BIS website + name of your provider".

Then, create an account and add your email adress and its password. And, VOILA !

Everything came back to normal in a few minutes 

Have a good day, hope it will help somonelse!

SD.