Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Airtel

Problem with my BBM Groups

Hi

I had done an upgrade from OS5 to OS6 on my Bold 9700. After doing that I have loads of problems with my BB. The memory left is only 56MB and it keeps coming down.. I have to reboot my phone atleast 2 times a day as the memory goes down to 2kb and my phone keeps hanging and freezes. Last night I took a back up of my phone and did a security wipe of the phone. After restoring my data I noticed I have a problem with my BBM Groups. All of them are showing but I can't open them as it shows as "Waiting to join" and if I click on any of the groups I get this message "This group is being recovered.Please wait until one of the members removes you and allows you to re-join" . Now the problem is I had 8 groups and some of them I had created so I can't leave the group and ask some1 else to invite me . For the rest I have tried asking other members to delete me and then invite me back again but it still doesn't work.Can someone please help me with this. Thanks

Contributor
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: vodaphone

Re: Problem with my BBM Groups

just try meomery booster software..download it from bb app. world...it can help you to recover your meomery

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Airtel

i have that software but it still doesnt help as the memory still keeps goin down.
Visitor
My Device: DAVIS 9220
My Carrier: Telkomsel

I have the same problem... and I the only one administrator in the group.. and the member of the group before the BB crashed is already reached the max number