Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: abc
Accepted Solution

Problem with my blackberry 9320

Hi Guys,  actually by mistake i deleted email application management, now my email account icon in setup is not opening. 

i already wipe device and restore my backup but email account icon still not opening.

I would be really grateful if anyone can help me with this issue.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Problem with my blackberry 9320

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that discusses that problem:

• Article ID: KB10773 The Email Setup application is missing from the BlackBerry smartphone

Hopefully it contains something useful! There also are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message, error code, or symptom, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Hi Dear,

Thanks alot, this is very small word for you but extremly thanks because from last week i was worried for this issue.

But now last issue is this when i activate my email account there is error (sorry, unable to continue your session. please log in again) please let me know.

again thank you v.v.v.much for previous issue.

Regards,

Somi

New Contributor

(it's your message)

I know many users have had luck with typing www.blackberry.com/integrate in to the phone's browser and setting it up that way. Try that and see if it helps you.

i did this step but device give us this message (unknown error, please try again copyright @ 2014 Research in Motion Limited, unless otherwise noted.

Please let me know.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

With errors like that, you definitely need to talk to your mobile service provider...something is not right with your communication with the necessary infrastructure, and only they can look into that for you.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Thanks buddy....

device problem has solved. thanks alot