Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Koodo

Problems -Email and syncing

Hi everyone,

I'm sure that you have all heard these problems before but I need a quick solution and can't find any direct answers that relate to my phone. I have the new BOLD 9790 and it won't let me do a lot of things. I cannot load e-mail accounts onto it, I cannot sync to my computer, anything. When I go into the setup menu, the e-mail icon doesn't even appear unless I attempt to set it up through the Enterprise Account (which I can't because I do not have an activation code).

The forums have told me to try and turn on wireless syncing, but no where on my phone is the option to turn it on.

To top it all off, I even downloaded Windows Calendar to load into the desktop program, but it doesn't even detect it!

I  have heard a lot of good things about Blackberry but I'm almost ready to throw mine away, and I've had it for less then a month. Please can someone help me.

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Problems -Email and syncing

Hey JamesEnright,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

If you do not have the option for "Internet Mail Account" under email setup  I would suggest contacting your service provider to verify they have enable the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) email services. Also you can try visiting www.BlackBerry.com/integration from the browser and attempt to setup your email.

Thank you.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!