Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Problems receiving emails..I've tried everything...Please help!

I've had my Curve for over a year and I've never had any problems with it. However, I forgot to plug it in to charge a few nights ago and the battery completely drained. I've fully charged the battery a few times since then, but I'm not receiving any of my emails.

I've tried resetting the phone by removing the battery and SIM card; I have deleted my email accounts and re-installed them; I've deleted the service books and re-sent them; I've made sure all unnecessary applications are closed....Still nothing! And now, I can't get my phone to re-install my work email or send a service book for it.

brought the phone to ATT, but they've just gave me a disconnected number for Blackberry support (arrrggghhh). Is there anything else I should do?

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Problems receiving emails..I've tried everything...Please help!

First, ATT will transfer you to RIM if you need bumped up the tech support chain, for free. Otherwise RIM will charge you a fee for the support.

Ask ATT to completely disable your BIS account, and then reset it back up on your ATT account.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code