Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Problems syncing with iCal

I am not a Mac person, so I'm probably of not much use here.

Are you getting any sort of error when you try to sync?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

no, it just doesn't detect my device. I got the message "connect your device to start" I connect it, but nothing happens.

My USB ports are ok. Is there a way to modify sync settings in the device? Everytime I connect it I have 3 options: charge, USB or Sync Media. With the Blackberry bold it just got connected at once.

Do you know who can help me with a Mac?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900

So which option do you choose when you connect (Charge, USB or Sync Media)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

I tried with the 3 of them. None works to sync cal and contacts. Only as a USB memory.

- Luis