Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Style 9670
My Carrier: Sprint

Problems with BB Sync to Outlook 2010

I recently bought a Blackberry Style, and am connecting to a WIndows7 PC with Outlook 2010.  I set the Blackberry desktop software to sync to Outlook, and it worked the first few times.  However, now every time I open the desktop software or try to manually sync, it reads the calendar entries but then I get the following error message: "One or more configured folders is not available. Update folder mapping and try again."  Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Style
My Carrier: Spring

Re: Problems with BB Sync to Outlook 2010

I have the same problem. Any solutions?

My Device: Not Specified

I don't get the error, but I've never been able to get my calendars to completely sync. The phone will download from Facebook, but will not upload to Facebook or Gmail if I add an appointment on the phone. Also, Outlook never seems to pick up appoitnments from the BB nor does it ever seem to work in reverse.
New Contributor
My Device: Style 9670
My Carrier: sprint

I sure hope I don't have this problem in the future.  Syncing with Outlook is the reason I chose Blackberry.  My phone syncs well with Outlook 2003 on my laptop, but my company is going to give me a new laptop/pad computer soon.  Syncing with Outlook is important.  I can sync my itineraries from my travel agent with Outlook, and then sync them to my phone.  My job is 100 % travel, and syncing puts all the times, flight numbers, and confirmaiton numbers right where I can look them up quickly, without having to print them or without having to boot up computer.