Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Problems with Blackberry Messenger and Text Messaging

Hey guys,

I got a Bold from AT&T.  Im trying to talk to a good friend of mine through texting but recently I've come across some major problems.  We have been using Messenger to talk throughout the week but the past couple of days it has been acting up.  I will send a message through messenger and as soon as I send it, it will change her status to "Busy."  I get the checkmark saying that it has been delivered but she either gets them really late or not at all. We were in the middle of a conversation last night when all of a sudden it went to "Busy" It was working a few days ago but now she will write me but when I reply it goes right to "Busy." Also, when I send regular SMS Text, it takes a couple of hours for her to get them. Whats going on? It was working so good a few days ago and now we cant even messenge.

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Problems with Blackberry Messenger and Text Messaging

Does the problem happen with everyone or just one person?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Problems with Blackberry Messenger and Text Messaging

This is really annoying.....