Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900 and bluetooth HS-300
My Carrier: Vivo
Accepted Solution

Problems with bluetooth HS-300 and Blackberry Bold 9900

I have a bluetooth device HS-300 and a BB Bold 9900. Whe I started using this bluetooth it was working perfectly however I didnt use it for 15 days and when I tried the device it seems it was somehow reprogrammed. Example: I used to tap the button and hold up to hear one beep and then I used to hear "say a command" therefore using the voice command from the phone. Now I tap and hold and after one beep it redials the last number. Who can help me?
Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Problems with bluetooth HS-300 and Blackberry Bold 9900

Hey rvelho,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

I would suggest removing the saved Bluetooth profile and then setup the Bluetooth connection again for the headset.  Go into Options>Network and Connections>Bluetooth. Highlight the connected device and press menu>delete.

Then press Menu>Add Device, and make sure the headset is in pairing mode and then pair the BlackBerry Bold 9900 with the headset.  Test the connection out and let me know if the issue still persists.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

ViciousFerret, thanks for your reply but it didnt fix the problem. It keeps the same way. Also one additional issue is that I used to turn on the HS-300 and it was instantly connected, very easy to manage, now I have to hold the button to redial last number and then it connects. It is not good at all, at least comparing to what I had before.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

deletee the paring on the phone,

Try a Battery pull please, with the BlackBerry device powered ON, remove the battery 15 seconds and then reinsert the battery to reboot device. This will clear all cache like rebooting a PC.

Then parin the deviec again and pay attention to the question that pops up to trust the device and auto connect when pairing

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

Perfect!!!! It worked now.Thanks!!!
Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

your welcome

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V