Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Problems with my BB Curve 8310

Can anyone help me out? Recently I've been having problems with my curve. I don't always receive my mms messages, the alarms will go off like i have a picture/video message and nothing's there. my texts get automatically deleted, I don't get all my calls and when I go to the call logs it shows no calls made or received. Anyone know how to fix this problem? I've ran the diagnostic tests as well.

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Problems with my BB Curve 8310

You're facing memory constraints in your device. Due to which MMS are being received in your device but for low memory they were deleted you even see them.

Perform the following steps -

1. Give a soft reset by removing the battery for 30sec.
  2. Check how much memory is free in your device to Options -> Status -> Free Memory. To view all the database size go to Option -> Status -> click Menu button then select Database Sizes
  3. Delete less frequently used application. To delete go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications -> highlight the application you want to delete -> click Menu and select Delete
  4. If you stored your picture in device memory them move them to your media card

Check the below Knowledge Bases -

How to qualify low memory situations on the BlackBerry smartphone

How to maximize free space and battery power on the BlackBerry smartphone

Low memory state according to the File Free field on the Status screen

If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit