10-08-2010 05:19 PM
1. Will Blackberry Torch 9800 device be available in a carrier free factory unlocked mode so that it could be used on any carrier around the world supporting Blackberry services?
2. Since I travel a lot, is it possible to use Blackberry devices on any carrier that supports Blackberry services?
3. When would Blackberry Torch 9800 be launched in India?
4. So far, I have heard that only AT&T in the USA has exclusive rights to Blackberry Torch device. Would be possible to use this device on any other carrier in USA?
10-08-2010 05:42 PM
1. That's rare, and there's been no announcement of such.
2. Yep. Just have it unlocked from ATT or the carrier from which your purchase.
3. No announcment.
4. Yes, it is usable on other GSM network carriers. In Canada, it is also available on:
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code