Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

RE: BBM Channels and News Feeds?

[ Edited ]

Hello there.

Once I have created a BBM channel is there any way I can link it up to an existing newsfeed of mine, so that I can have the channel post the same newsposts as I do on other websites?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: RE: BBM Channels and News Feeds?

Hello,

I, too, have desired that...on my KB channel, I post to both the channel as well as two twitter accounts simultaneously. But, so far, I have not found any interface that will integrate BB Channels into their environment. My best hope remains HootSuite...they already integrate Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, and other social networking environments; I am wishing that perhaps the good folks at HootSuite will someday be able/willing to add BB Channels to their platform.

As for the BB Channels platforms themselves (device and web-portal)...at present there is no integration to other social networking environments.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................