Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: orange, DR Congo

RE: BLACKBERRY PROTECT

Hi, Please assist!

Blackberry protect has turned offline all my data. I removed my sim card 2 days ago because i wanted to change the provider, and then the blackberry protect has blocked my BIS and turned my device offline. I reinserted my first sim card but blackberry protect is still not recognizing it. the message displayed is : "the service plan for your blacberry device does not support this application." All my applications are turned off and there is no where to type my blackberry id password to unlock my device. It's my phone, my blackberry id, but it's locked. I can make calls but i cannot receive or send any email. i cannot even navigate on internet. Can you please assist? Thanks. 

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: RE: BLACKBERRY PROTECT

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

You need to contact your mobile service provider...for some reason, the data plan your BB is presently using does not provide BB-proprietary services (as indicated by the error message it presented to you). Only they can look "behind the scenes" at their system to determine why that is.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................