Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

RE: Error Message

Good Afternoon,

I recently got the following error message when trying to access my Curve's browser:  "uncaught exception: invisible node cannot be made current."

Can anyone give me any insight as to how to correct this?

Gratefully,

B. Ricca

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Calendar Question

I'm working on it.
You can check on other posts in this forum.

There is a corruption in your bookmarks database.
=> to access your browser, you can send yourself any URL via email, read the email and go to the web page. Doing that, you can launch your browser.

Then go to the options of your browser and select the start page : it is currently "my bookmarks", juste change it to something else.

After doing that, you are able to use your browser as usual, except you can't go to our bookmark pages.

Some people say you have to wipe your bookmarks with the Desktop Manager, others say they have to uninstall the Blackberry OS and reinstall it. I don't know yet.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Re: RE: Error Message

Omg i have the same stupid message and when i check if it works and i go back to check my messages on my phone or anything on the phone the error message stays there is so annoying ..Hope someone can figure this out soon.. PLEASE !!

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi,

You probably have a bookmark error,

Please read the attahed link it has a resoluton on it:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8300&message.id=4268&query.id=2593#M4...

Please let me know if this helps, or if you need any more assistance.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

ok ill try as soon as i get home dont have the software @ work ..
New Contributor

Thank U !!!!!!!!  Thank U !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank U !!!!!!!!

Its works !! Your Great .. Thanks Again

Guru I

You're welcome Jelly!

If you would take a minute and close this thread, it would be greatly appreciated. Just use the options over the kudos  star. As the originator you are the only one that can close it.

That way other users can find resolutions quicker!

Glad you got it working!

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

New Contributor

UGhhhhh... Its doing it again ....i dont understand what im doing that its coming back??? i dont have any bookmarks ????

Guru I

Jelly,

Did you restore your bookmarks and it happened again, or did it happen before you restored your bookmarks?

New Contributor

i cleared the bookmarks on the right screen and deleted in on the left and transfered the one on the right to the left.. after that i rrestored it and i went into the browser and it was fine.. after i closed it and went back thats when the error came back.. so for now i just changed the Start Page to the home page which is google its ok now ..but i dont even go into the bookmarks so i dont see the error