Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Orange

REBOOT PROBLEMS

Hi guys

my blackberry froze just now so decided to reboot it by taking battery out and putting it in again the blackberry logo comes up and the white bar goes across on my phone but decided to stop actually loading please help if possible as it aint done this before???

cheers rocky

Contributor

Re: REBOOT PROBLEMS

working again now thank god!!! left the battery out longer then put it back in!!

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

I recommend getting into the habit of doing regular battery pulls or using an app that simulates a battery pull.  Doing so will ensure your phone is running smoothly at all times.

For anyone who's interested, I use and recommend QuickPull as a good app to simulate battery pulls.  With a couple of clicks, it cleans up your phone and frees up lost memory.  You can also program it to run at a predetermined time so you don't have to worry about it.  The link is below.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1300?lang=en

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
Contributor

thanks for that i just downloaded the app