Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Verizon

RIM Please Bring the Torch to Verizon!

I feel that The Torch would be the best thing for Verizon! We are not iPhone people over here. We need a newer OS and the option of having our quarty keyboards that slides from a touch screen. It will blow the Storm out of the water and it will not have iPhony competition or even Android for that matter! Plus the Torch gives us a nice size for travel not like the Droid phones. PLEASE RIM hear us speak!

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Re: RIM Please Bring the Torch to Verizon!

I'm guessing Verizon customers will get a "variation of" rather then the exact same model as the Torch..

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Verizon is CDMA operator where as 9800 is a GSM device. Meaning 9800 won't work on Verizon Smiley Sad

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: Tour
My Carrier: Verizon

Where I live in the Boston MA area has essentially NO coverage from AT&T.  I am stuck with Verizon.  I would love to get a Torch too.  PLEASE make it available on Verizon.

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: ATT

You guy's will get the storm 9580 with OS6, hopefully by the holiday season

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

clafarge wrote:

Where I live in the Boston MA area has essentially NO coverage from AT&T.  I am stuck with Verizon.  I would love to get a Torch too.  PLEASE make it available on Verizon.

CDMA device can't work on GSM network and vice versa. Meaning 9800 won't work on Verizon....impossible!

Keep an eye on future device releases by RIM. I believe many new and exiting device are going to released...

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit