Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Random AIM difficulties..

I keep AIM running continuously and every now and then notice that it shuts itself off and I sign back in no big deal. Today...however, it will not sign in and keeps giving me an error and says that it cannot connect to the server due to something with that data....Yahoo Messenger still works so does BBM. Anyone having any similiar issues and/or know what I can do? I've already restarted my phone, deleted AIM and reinstalled it...nothing has worked thus far. I've had many issues with this phone since getting it last week!

Re: Random AIM difficulties..

I'm in the same boat as you Smiley Sad

I got my bb end of march...but now my aim doesn't really work, it's signed in works..then somehow a couple hours later, it still says im signed in but i dont get messages people send me or what I send them! so then i have to log off and sign in again...

Just today it keeps saying  "connection error (65) problem receiving data from the server"

I shut down twice, did a Hard battery pull, reinstalled aim..BUT it doesnt work!!!

yahoo, gmail, msn works..why not aim!! someone help! 

New Contributor

Hi,

I got the same issue, just bought BB8900 and had successfully logged into ym and wlm once only, after that, I always got Error 65 when loggin in....

Have you already fixed this issue?

Anybody had encountered the same problem and got resolution? you help would really be appreciated...

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve
My Carrier: Verizon

Any solution To this ?