Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: 8ta

Re: Rar Files?

Thanks
New Developer

Hi sdgardne

I now have the same problem again with the superstore app! I tried the same steps again but nothing worked! Can you please provide the same steps again but in a way I would understand what to do because I am still a child and don't understand some of the steps! Please if it isn't a lot to do ! My Service Provider is Vodacom in South Africa and my Bis is fully active
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello again,

Honestly, looking back up at our thread, I see nothing that I can add to what is already here. Message 13 seems to already include the steps you carried out last time to cure this -- though, honestly, from your posts, I cannot be quite sure what exactly fixed it for you...so I'm assuming it was what is in Post 13 above.

As such, there's nothing for me to add. Rather, you need to actually conduct the steps, very carefully and reading everything BEFORE conducting anything. If anything is unclear, ask here very specifically about what is unclear. I can't just, from what you've asked, re-write everything that is included up there...rather, you need to ask specific questions as you proceed.

I'm here to help you, but you need to help me to help you. You help my by being very detailed and explicit in what you ask for help about. Very unclear or general requests prohibit me from helping you...specific requests from you, with all details, provide me understanding from which to help you.

So, again, go back up to Message 13. Start going through all if it very slowly and very carefully. If you get to a point where you don't understand something, then STOP, come back here, and post the specific question with the specific information about exactly where in the process you are and exactly what you do not understand.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Developer

Hi sdgardne

If have look at it again but now what I don't understand is to where to check the BIS status from the Service Status! I have read on the internet that Mobihand Inc have shut down there app stores perhaps that is the reason why the app isn't working anymore?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

Abrie71 wrote:
Hi sdgardne

If have look at it again but now what I don't understand is to where to check the BIS status from the Service Status!

Hmmm...so, my confusion and requirement to "guess" will continue...there's nothing about that in Message 13 above...nevertheless, the method to check Service Status varies by BB OS level. Since you've not said what yours is, I can't guess so as to tell you the proper menu selections to make:

• KB23393 How to check the model number and version of installed BlackBerry device software on a BlackBerry smartphone

But, you did find it before, so...

Abrie71 wrote:
I have read on the internet that Mobihand Inc have shut down there app stores perhaps that is the reason why the app isn't working anymore?

Well, if true, that would indeed be totally logical, would it not? I honestly haven't looked at Mobihand in quite a while. But, 2 seconds on Google reveals plenty of news articles about it shutting down, so I'd say that the information is accurate. Hence, any Mobihand mobile app would likewise be rendered useless now.

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Developer

Hi
Thanks for all your wonderful help,and for spending your time helping me in all ways take care Smiley Happy

Hall of Famer III

You are most welcome.