Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Hi All

Thank you for such a warm welcome. The Bold is very different and I will check out other Forums too. My issue now is the BB World keeps stating network problem once I try to log in. Worked fine on my Tour before I upgraded.
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

[ Edited ]

You are most welcome! Good to have you here. The Bold forum I directed you to is just a good place to go for issues/questions directly related to that particular device. Lurk around there and you can learn a lot about your device.

What is the specific error message you are receiving?

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Contributor

Ok. I'll try that! TGIF!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi! The message states: BB App World is having trouble connected to the BB App World Server.  VErify your network connection and try again.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Do you have a data plan on your phone; not voice, but data?

See this prior thread BB Data Planfor explanation 

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.