Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re-Installing e-mail Application

H E L P !!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how I did it, but some how I deleted the e-mail application from my BB 8320. Anyone have any idea how I can reinstall the software?

Thanks

Regular Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Cable & Wireless

Re: Re-Installing e-mail Application

You have probably just hidden it by mistake.

From the homescreen click the menu button and choose show all.  If the mail icon appears back but faded then hover over the icon and hit the menu button again and this time choose unhide.

Cheers

New Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply. I wish it was that e-z! I think it is GONE! Any way to reinstall the email program?

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8900

Which device do you have?
New Contributor

I have a Blackberry Curve 8320.
Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Curve 8900

I didn't think the e-mail application could be deleted. Do you remember what you were doing when the e-mail application disappeared?  Did you delete the email accounts (i.e. service book entries) from the device?

I did the same thing...the only option I have is to either setup email account usin work email acct w/a bb enterpiser server...i accidently deleted the 1st option somehow...now that i had already gone throught setting up my account through mytmobile.com i can't even sync my phone or access my email....is there some way some how to download it back on the phone???  please help!!!  thanks in advanced!!!!