Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: o2
Accepted Solution

Re: Scroller wont work!?!?! *Blackberry curve 9320*

[ Edited ]

My scroller was working fine yesterday and this morning i went to send someone a message and my scroller wouldnt move at all and sometimes the password comes up but it wont let me type anything. Some one help me please ASAP!!!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Have you removed the battery from the device and reinserted it/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Lebara

HI! I am having the same issue!

My scroller doesnt work. I cant carry out the actions suggested in

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB29640&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

because.. well my scroll button does not work Smiley Happy

Or is there an alternative way to scroll?

The funny thing: When I press the blackberry button, I can scroll down  to options! But apart from that, I cannot scroll. Which makes me think it is not a mechanical problem. Would be great if anybody can help!

Thanks!

Contributor

Yes i have done that many times today, and no its stuck on the enter password bit and wont let me type anything which is really annoying me.. 

Contributor

Thing is i know it all works fine, as it was fine on the 15th but now i cant use it so i have cancelelled my bbm bolt on until i have it sorted 

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Lebara

Does anybody have an idea? Thanks!

Contributor

I dont im afraid because i keep taking out the battery and putting it back in to try rest the thing but its not doing it Smiley Sad and all i get is enter password and wont let me type. Even though it was perfectly fine on the wednesday Smiley Sad

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Try booting I to safe mode. To do this remove the battery. While holding down the back key, insert the battery and continue to hold the back for another 20 seconds. Does the device function normally in safe mode?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Thank you for that but now i have the problem of my trackpad not working

Guru II

Isn't that the problem you already had? Did safe mode not change anything?