Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Two Yahoo addresses & maps

Hi, I live in Japan and the Blackberry bold just came available here two days ago. I have two Yahoo accounts and normally on my computer I would logout of one to login to another but on my Blackberry I am not able to do this so I am only able to use one account. Can I access two yahoo accounts on my Blackberry ?

Also, with the blackberry maps I keep getting a message that it is searching for a satellite but it never finds one. Any ideas what I can do about this.

Thank you

Robinji

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Can please let know how are you accessing your yahoo ID?

Did you configure via BlackBerry device email settings apps or accessing through browser?

I recommand you to download and use Google Maps. This is very good... you can get it from http://www.google/gmm

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hello Tanzim,

I am accessing through my browser because yahoo requires pops to go directly to my blackberry and there is a problem doing this. My gmail account and hotmail account were no problem in connecting to my Blackberry. My browser automatically goes to the one yahoo account I started with and will not go to the other even if I logout.

Thank you for your suggestion about google maps.

Robinji