Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Tmobile
Accepted Solution

Re-install promotional apps

Hello,

During the Blackberry anniversary app give away, I installed Photo studio pro and don't recall receiving the license in case I need to reinstall. I most recently had to reset my blackberry and, I was ask for the license key to photo studio. I reinstalled it because it shows as a app previously installed in my world however, I was charged for it. I requested a refund but, I'm concerned about not having access when I'm refunded the 3.99. How do I go about disputing the charge?
Forums Advisor II
My Device: BlackBerry Classic- SQC-100-4
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Re: Re-install promotional apps

I would contact the developer of the app and tell them waht happend, they may be able to restore the app onto the device.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9105 OS v6.0.0.3169

Re: Re-install promotional apps

- Check your BBID email belongs to, if you receive email with subject Purchase receipt from BlackBerry World you can prove it.
- Re check and save your Payment Methode at App World.