03-31-2010 09:34 AM
Hey guys, i do hope someone could help me out here.I am really wondering why my phone just died!
so here are some details:
- The battery is fully charged.
- There was message envelope and i opened all my emails, messages, sms, and still it wont disappear.
so i opted to reboot my phone.
- turned off first my phone and waited for it to shutdown.
- then removed back cover and removed the battery.
- then returned the batt and usually the LED will lit and turn red. means it will reboot and
BUT! IT DIDN'T. It wont reboot and wont turn on again.
Now i am wondering if this is some defect, or is it software or hardware.
Anyone knows what I should do so i can turn it back on now?
03-31-2010 02:29 PM
What model BB do you have? Have you tried connecting the device to the computer or a charger? Sometimes that will help restart it. If that doesn't work you may need to contact your carrier for support.
04-02-2010 11:44 AM
happened to my GF's Curve after upgrading OS.
Did you just upgrade the OS?
if yes, maybe the problem is same.
Try to remove the battery.
when you remove the battery, you plug the USB cable to your device.
Start the AppLoader.exe from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
you can see the application installed in your device.
My experience, there was NO application installed including the System Core.
if there is no application like BlackBerry 4.6 Core Application, BB 4.6 System Software, or any version you've installed, don't panic.
Download the BB Device Software from the web, just install it.... SOLVED MY PROBLEM.