Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Receiving other person emails

Hi, I am start using blackberry bold in June this year, after some time, I start receiving many emails addressed to other person (sanjaywadhia@swfsltd.co.uk). The strange thing is I am in Indonesia and subscribe only to local provider. When I open these email, it said that it received using: Unknown.

Does anybody know why this is happen to me and what steps I need to take to resolve this problem?

Thank you.

Greg

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Rogers BB 8800 (Still kicking)

Re: Receiving other person emails

Hi,

Seems like you are getting some other users email. Very strange situation when your are not in the same coutry Maybe the same network? Which network do you use? Is is own by a global company like Vodafone? In any case you have to contact your ISP or mobile provider and they should check the email address on their BIS DB. If the email does not show, then is not a user on their network and they would have to contact RIM and open a ticket with them.

Peace,

BBTechSupport 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to CLICK that BLACK or GRAY Kudos square if some one was helpful.
Also please mark it as a solution if your problem is solved.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Receiving other person emails

Hi, thank you for your response. For your information, I am using Indosat which own by Singtel but I don't think they relate to any UK provider.

Rgds,

Greg