Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Receiving songs from other phones/device

everytime i send songs from my other phone it always says transfer failed, anyone got idea wat the problem is??
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Receiving songs from other phones/device

Just pair your device then send the content over Bluetooth. Now go to your Media application -> go to appropriate content folder -> click Menu button and select Receive Using Bluetooth.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

yeah i do that but when im receiving the file it always says file transfer failed
New Contributor

I have the exact same problem with my new BB Bold. I did the recieve via bluetooth thing, but it fails after it starts.

It does this with my computer trying to send it a mp3 file.

I also can't transfer any of my old contacts from my sony ericsson K800i via bluetooth either to my Bold.

And all the posts about the problems with missing sync also scares me from buying that either. And pocketmac doesn't work either! It's driving me nuts!

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Torch 9800

Exactly same problem here and have gone to many posts looking for a solution and everybody keeps repeating the same thing... "go to Media, go to Ringtones and select Receive by Bluetooth before sending the file" ..

I have done it and still it doesn't work. The other phone is a Samsung Eternity.  I can send files to it but not the other way.