Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: 9300 carve
My Carrier: vodacom

Re: Recieving Error id: 40730

so does it it need you to be entering passwords again,coz it takes me back to the blackberry id password request
Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: VIVA, Bahrain

Hi Team , 

I followed your link that is -https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword_confirm?i=4217783

I entered my USERNAME colin.menezes88@blackberry.com , this was the msg received 

' Next steps 
1. Sign in to this email account through a web browser. 

2. Open the password reset email and click the link to reset your password.'

How can I retrive the password of that user id , BB has sent an email to my userid which is blocked .... Need your urgent reply to unlock the same.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: Virgin

Recieving Error id: 40730

i've been recieveing the Error ID: 40730 for over a week. nothing offered on here has helped, and i'm honestly getting so frustereated, and it keeps freezing my blackberry.

does anyone know how to fix it ?

Contributor

I have received solutions, please follow my profile .... and i hope this is only becoz u have forgotten the password .
Contributor

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: Virgin

I know my password, i can sign in online, but i cant upgrade anything on my phone, because it's showing the error message through my phone.

Contributor

Write a query to this person he will help - sdgardne (Guru III)
My Device: blackberry curve 5830
My Carrier: antel

me podrias exlicar bien como hiciste por que no entiendo y tengo el mismo problema y necesitaria usarlo

My Device: blackberry curve 5830
My Carrier: antel

me dirias como hiciste !! gracias
Forums Advisor III
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Hola y gracias por participar en el foro,

Para tu comodidad, BlackBerry tiene su propio foro comunitario en español.

Aquí tienes el enlace para el foro: http://foros.blackberry.com/t5/Foros-de-Soporte-General/ct-p/bscf_es

Muchas gracias!

Jakoby4204                                                                                                 New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png   CG2.png