Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Reconcile Messages -- Sync Sent mail ect?

Hey,

I am a proud new owner of the Blackberry Curve.  I love it!

I am just now setting everything up.  I have the blackberry recieving my email and more.  Now I am trying to set up the sync between computer and Phone.  I have everything syncing...calender notes tasks and contacts.  However, I want to sync whatever i sent from my blackberry into my sent in outlook.  Is that possible?

Second, is on the sync options in the desktop manager the "reconcile messages" button is shaded and will not let me click it.  Whats up?

Thanks 

New Contributor

Re: Reconcile Messages -- Sync Sent mail ect?

I have the same problem. I can't find a solution anywhere Smiley Sad

I have the same problem...it was working fine and then stopped.  Have you found any solution that you can share?

I have the same problem. Thats why I came to this forum.

New Contributor
My Device: 8830 World Phone

We have a similar problem.  I am using a 8830 and my email inbox and sub folders sync with my laptop and Outlook 2003.  My partner has a 8703e ..... we both use Telus as a server and Desktop Manager 4.3.  The 8703 does not have an inbox at all.  Telus does not know what to do and suggested I post on the forum as forum users may be able to provide a solution Telus can not.  Any ideas?????
Highlighted
New Contributor

Same issue here with my BB Pearl. I am using the internet mail service for my popmail email account. I installed and uninstalled Desktop Manager 4.3, then tried 4.5. Hopefully will find a solution for this.

I do not know if you can reconcile sent messages, but it would be great if we can.I will keep at this.

New Contributor
My Device: 8830 World Phone

Well finally got an answer from Telus.  It seems "Blackberry Internet Service" does not support reconciliation with emails.  One needs to be using the "Enterprise Service".  According to Telus BB does not have any plans to provide email reconciliation with the Internet Service.  Enterprise Service requires a Server which not many home users have.  Hope this helps a lot of you.  Check with your service provider.