Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: bMobile (Trinidad)

Reconnecting to JVM constantly fails! How do I fix this? {Torch 9810}

[ Edited ]
My BlackBerry Torch 9810 refuses to start-up and while trying to rectify this issue using Desktop Manager, it fails to get passed the "Reconnecting to JVM" phase.
Have a look at the attached picture.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Reconnecting to JVM constantly fails! How do I fix this? {Torch 9810}

Hi Leonardo,

Following up our discussion on Twitter re: this issue, try doing the following:

1. Back up your device data using the Desktop Software. Also, if needed, manually download and install your OS from your carrier's download site using the link here:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

2. Download a program called BBSAK from http://bbsak.org and install it to your computer.

3. Connect your phone to your computer and open BBSAK. Enter your phone's password when prompted. If you don't have a password, just select OK. This will open BBSAK. Make sure your device PIN shows on the main screen. If not, press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your computer and click on Start Task Manager, then select the processes tab and shut down the process named bbdevmgr. You should now be able to hit connect on BBSAK and get it to see your phone. (Note: this is only an issue on certain computers).

4. Click on the Wipe button in BBSAK. This will wipe your device and leave it with a 507 error on the screen. Next, you can try simply loading the OS by clicking on the Load OS button. If that doesn't work (again, can be an issue on some computers), open Windows Explorer, then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader and run the file named Loader.exe.

That should now work. If it still doesn't work, there is one final trick to try, so let me know. I'll keep an eye on the thread for the next couple of hours.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Highlighted
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: Antel

Mi BBSAK doesn't recognise it I'm freaking out! Help!

My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: sprint

Hello, I tried all apploader, bbsak and JL_Cmder.

None seem to be working. When it get to connecting to jvm. It is asking for reconnections and passwords.please help me out

New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Tigo

Im having same issue... My cell reboot normally when is trying to connect boot rom and i dont know why... :-(
New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Tigo

I know this will sucks... but... I used alllllllll the steps... and changing the USB cable with a good strong loking it worked all! It was the freaking USB cable at all this point