Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Recording voice calls

only program that i've seen that comes close is Berry Record.  it puts a record note button in the phone app when phone is connected. voice recorder that comes with blackberry wont let you do anything while the phone is active

Visitor

Actually, with a little adaptor at the end of your blackberry earphone, you can record all your calls to a cheap MP3 player like transcend 2gb.

Will not cost more than $5 in a radioshack

What adaptor is this? 

My Device: 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

Currently there are several online services that allow you to record calls. You forward your TN to the services and they record the calls. Only problems I see is: 1) inbound calls only 2) the inbound calls have to use the new local number assigned to you through these services. Might have to change some business cards around. did a briefe google search for call recording and came up with about 5 different services.
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: at&t

There is a device you can use that DOES RECORD BLACKBERRY CALLS, both sides of the converstion.  It is from Dynametric and called the CRA-125V.

You have to be using a headset but it records both sides of the conversation on any recorder.  I have used it and it works.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8300
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Recording voice calls - recordiapro

yes- if u search enough youll come across a company called recordiapro - www.recordiapro.com.  i dont know why more ppl dont know about them but they are excellent and allow you to set up your blackberry to record incoming and outgoing calls, on deman... for a fee.

but its a spectacular service

New Contributor
My Device: 8250 curve
My Carrier: O2

Re: Recording voice calls - recordiapro

I suggest you look on ebay for an older Nokia N series s60 phone

I have a N86 and have ultimate voice recorder from an Americain company (Fingertip Access LLC)

I can't believe BB deliberately want to alienate a fair chunk of business that record calls for business reasone

My call recording software has paid back for itself many times over- it got me out 3 cell phone contracts that were mis-sold and a landline contract that was mis-sold

Sales people (occasionally) tell you things that have essential info missing to make you take a deal

My Device: T-Mobile
My Carrier: Amazon

Hi, I don't know how to record voice calls on Phones. But I know it is available to record voice to CD through computer programs while you are talking with friends on the internet.

Highlighted
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Idea

Sir

We need to record our voice calls, please help us.

Regards

Raj