Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9930 and Bold 9000
My Carrier: O2

Register problem 9930 Verizon

Bought Bold9930 imported from the US and branded with Verizon. Used it in asia with a prepaidcard include all BB functions. But since I am in germany I cant use the internet and blackberryservice. And don't get any registration here. Already tryed to contact the local O2 provider and also US Verizon but didn't get any help. Already sent registration on Host Routing Table but no response. Is there any way to get it work for me in germany?

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: Etisalat eg

Re: Register problem 9930 Verizon

I have the same problem here but with Sprint Phone, took it back to Egypt unlocked, still cant register it to Etisalat service provider. everything is working except BB services.  anyhelp

My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Telenor

Hello, I ahve the same problem, I bought ''unlocked'' 9930 in Miami Florida in the US, and since I am from Serbia, when I got back, I tried to work it, but no luck. Calls and SMS's are woking good, but no BB service. I called to support from my carrier Telenor from Norway, but the told em that they do not see the phone, yet they see it, but for some other network...so they told me to contact VERIZON in order to tell them (and to apy for it) to remove the phone from their list, so TELENOR can use this pin, this is not the first time they had sucha a problem, so they know what to do....but I did not manage to contact anybody from VERIZON...can anybody tell em with whom do I need to speak???

I hope that this post will come with an answer, not like most of the posts in here, that no body replies to...I belive this is really a problem for somebody who has payed 920$ with tax and can not use his phone. I thinking to send a law suit, for real.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Ufone

u have some options which are as follows;
1. contact verizon( their help line, email)
2.try to contact a who sold u faulty set..?
3. tell your problem to telecom authority ( it works in pakistan)
sorry if m not much of a help to u ..