Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: i don't know

Registered name during call does not appear

Hi to all!

Kindly help me in this problem.

I got this problem since I started using my BB curve 9300. My sister bought this in UK but Im using it right now here in the Philippines. Most of the time, when my friend is calling me, his/her name does not appear in my screen while its ringing. So everytime someone is calling, i think it's somebody else. But when I checked my phone history, my friend's name was registered.

Pls. help meSmiley Sad

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Registered name during call does not appear

Hello !

In that case kindly update your contact list with the Country Code as well, because previously you were using your device in U.K and now in Philippines, so the only difference is due to International Dial Country code because of which your device is unable to recognise the name.

Kindly edit accordingly.

Hope this resolves your Problem!

If your problem has been resolved then would request you to Click on "Like" and accept as "Solution" so that other Advisors doesnt invest there time on this Message anymore.

Thanks.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: i don't know

thanks... I forgot to tell u that I already updated it in my own country code (+63)... im not sure though what is the "national Number Lenght" If our number here is +6392012345678, does it means that the number lenght is 10? 

I'm still observing my phone right now because i've read in this forum also similar problems and have to check the security.. thanks anyway...

Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: MTN

Yes, Check accordingly