Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Remove not needed calendars...

Hello out there,

I'm using 4 different eMail accounts on my BB Storm. Unfortunately every account brings it's "own" calendar.

To get the BB synced with my computer and a Nokia device, i'm using the Funambol cyncronisation server.

Unfortunately all my appointments are getting "randomly" shared across all the calendars... (let's say, i'm not

able to spot any rule, the allocation is following...)

Is there any way to "remove" unwanted calendars (not whipe - just complete remove em)?

If i'm selecting only one calendar to display, the next time, i open it, all are selected again ...

cheers,

dognose

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Remove not needed calendars...

If you want to completely remove the calendars from the storm, go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book.  Scroll through and look for e-mail addresses with [CICAL] next to them.  Delete the XXX@xxx.com [CICAL] email addresses for the calendars you want removed.  Note however, that it is possible that if you ever resend service books to your storm, the calendars, [CICAL]'s will be sent as well.  Also, make sure you have all the appointments you want backed up somewhere.  When you delete the CICAL's, the appointments associated with them will be gone.