Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: rogers

Replacing an SD card

I wish to replace the 2GB SD card I have in my 9369 Curve with a larger card. How do I transfer all the info on the old card to the new one? My laptop has a slot for an SD card. Can I just copy all the info from the old card into the laptop then on to the new card? Or can I just use the backup capability of the Blackberry Desktop Manager to backup the old card and then restore onto the new one?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: Replacing an SD card

martemagne wrote:

I wish to replace the 2GB SD card I have in my 9369 Curve with a larger card. How do I transfer all the info on the old card to the new one? My laptop has a slot for an SD card. Can I just copy all the info from the old card into the laptop then on to the new card? Or can I just use the backup capability of the Blackberry Desktop Manager to backup the old card and then restore onto the new one?

Hi martemagne,

Yes, you can plug it in your PC, copy all yyour files then copy files from PC to a new SD card.

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: rogers

Re: Replacing an SD card

Thx