03-08-2009 08:15 PM
Hi and Welcome!
There is another thread, very near to this one in the list, also about the inability to send...try
See if there is anything helpful in that.
03-09-2009 12:15 PM
OK...in that case, you will need to provide more information. For instance:
Just a few things to consider...
03-10-2009 08:39 PM
2. The latest from BB
3. Yahoo and BB email
4. Two, Yahoo and BB email, one user
6. No, all emails go into messages folder, I made the Yahoo the main email
7. Nothing, I did try that, I can do it again
8. No, the last time I did that I lost all of my pictues, so I'm a bit leary of doing that...
Thanks for your help!
03-12-2009 01:44 PM
Hi! Sorry for the delay...I had to be AFK for most of the last 48 hours...
2. Do you mean the latest production release from VZW or the latest leak? The latest production remains .75. You can check by selecting, from the home screen, the Options icon and then selecting About. The 3rd line of text will say "v126.96.36.199 (Platform 188.8.131.52)" if you are on .75. Anything else in that position and you are on a different OS level.
3. OK...that means BIS
6. Sorry...I didn't explain correctly. What I mean is, when you create a new piece of email, do you have the blue box drop down to select which account (Yahoo or BB) you want to send from? If so, are there just those entries? Or are there other entries to select from?
7. See item 6. When creating a new email, try selecting (with that drop down) the account you want to send from and see if the ability to send returns.
8. Lost things doing a batt-pull? That is very odd...
03-13-2009 07:39 PM
That's ok you were busy..
OS is 184.108.40.206 (Platform 220.127.116.11)
When I type a new email the selections are my verizon email, BB email, and default.
I sent an email to my self, and tried to reply from the BB and there is no Send option, just a lot of other options, one of which is draft. I had thought I had set one email as default, but I guess not,, where would I do that,,
Thanks again for all of your help.
03-13-2009 08:00 PM
Hi. I thought you said you had Yahoo mail configured?
To set the defaults, from the home screen select the Options icon, then Advanced Options, then Default Services. It is there that you associate the defaults for those three items with accounts you have configured on your device.
Did you buy the unit at a VZW store? Often, they will help with configuring POP email accounts...which can be a lot quicker than us trying to figure out what your screen is showing. Not pushing you away -- just giving you alternatives.
03-13-2009 11:50 PM