Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Resetting Theme background picture

I recently downloaded the Carbon Fiber Theme. First off,  I wanted to change the background picture to one I preferred, but when I did so, I lost the nice organization of the smaller icons (like the date, battery level, etc.). I wanted to revert back to the default background picture that came with the Theme, but did not know how to do so. It was not listed as a picture I could set the background to and there did not seem to be a way to unset my current picture other than to set another picture in it's place. The only other solution I can think of is to switch themes and then switch back.  I believe that would reset the background picture back to the one the theme had initially. That does feel like a bit of a long process to do something so simple. Second, it indicated in the Theme Description that the Blackberry App Store provided that the Theme was customizable, but I am not sure how to customize it. Are there ways to change the icons for certain apps or other such features? Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Classic

Re: Resetting Theme background picture

[ Edited ]

options - theme

select your theme, and then reset to defaults.

for the customization - no idea. 

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Will setting theme back to the default move all the icons back to the positions the theme moved them to when I first loaded it? That would be a bit annoying. Thank you for your reply!

Contributor
My Device: Classic

you can choose what you want to reset.