Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: att

Restore

I am trying to restore my phone. It was backed up before I wiped it and now it will not restore the old information at all. The restore does not even happen, nothing happens actually. The bar comes up saying that it is restoring but 12 hours later it looks the same and nothing has changed. I have pertinent work items on that and I do not know how to access them. Please help.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Restore

Hi ccoorts,

What happens when you try restoring only specific databases? Do you have the same issue if you try restoring only one database at a time as a test? This KB article provides the steps to do this. http://bbry.lv/qgQxLo

Thanks,

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: 02

Re: Restore

Do you have Blackberry Protect?

I would most definately suggest this. 

I wiped all of my phone back to factory settings by accident a week or so ago.. managed to get hold of blackberry customer services (who were going to change me £49 for the call. only to be told that my last back up on Blackberry Protect is still there, so i just signed in and got everything back- all my text contacts. However, i did not get back the previous emails (and had to re-set up my email accounts) and i did not get my camera photos back- but everything else was there. 

would definatley suggest it! - get it free from the App world!