06-15-2009 03:28 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Forums!
There are a lot of possibilities here...let's start with some clarifications...
1) Are the emails deleted from your BB, your actual email system, or both?
2) What is the email system to which this applies? (e.g., Yahoo, GMail, etc.)
06-16-2009 06:16 PM
06-16-2009 06:21 PM
No no...I want to know where it is that you are seeing that the emails are erased. Are you seeing them erased on your BB? Do you have a second method by which you access these emails (e.g., PC/Outlook, web interface to your email service, etc.)? If so, are you seeing them erased there as well?
If you only access this email from your BB, then that actually answers both questions...and we can then look at the right place to diagnose this.
06-20-2009 01:18 PM
06-20-2009 03:08 PM - edited 06-20-2009 03:13 PM
OK let me make the question as simple as I can...
Do you only access this email via your BB? Or, do you also access this email from a PC?
06-22-2009 03:54 PM
I only have a Blackberry 7520.
Cars52, please try answering the DIRECT questions sdgarne is asking you. He is asking your those questions for a specific reason.
Without your answers and your cooperation IN DETAIL, there will not be much anyone can help you with here.
But, we'd like to.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code
06-22-2009 03:55 PM
OK...so here's how we will proceed:
- You only access this troublesome email from your BB -- you do not access it from Outlook, some WebMail interface, etc.
- You see, on your BB, that emails are vanishing from this account without your intervention.
1) Your device may be low on memory...see this article to determine if that is true:
And, if it is true, see these articles for information to aid the situation:
2) Your device may be configured to delete items automatically. Check this setting...with any message list displayed:
BBKey > Options > General Options
The last entry on the bottom of this screen..."Keep Messages"...set as desired
3) Your email provider may auto-expire and delete old emails. Contact them for assistance.
Hopefully something there will be helpful.