Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: at and t

Ring profiles

I accidentally deleted the loud ring profile from my Torch. Does anyone know how to recover it.

Thanks

Jim

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Ring profiles

You can restore your phone using BlackBerry Desktop Software.  Plug your phone into your PC via USB and open BlackBerry Desktop Software.  Once your phone has connected, click Device at the top of the software and Restore from the drop-down menu.  Pick the most recent restore point and proceed.

If you haven't done any data backups with the software, then once you've connected to it click Device then Update (instead of Restore).  When the dialog box opens, click View Other Versions and make sure the one that's marked Current is checked.  Doing either one of these steps should restore your Loud profile.

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: at and t

Re: Ring profiles

Since the phone was new, less than a month, I had not backed up. I did try the update version of repair but it did not restore the loud profile. I thank you for the info but for some reason it did not work.

Jim