04-21-2011 11:14 PM
As a norm, most all carriers have a default 15 seconds of ringtime until the voicemail picks up.
- The simplest method is to call your carrier and request a longer ring time, up to 30 seconds.
- If you have a GSM based phone, some have had success by dialing this number from your phone: **61*XXXXXXXXXXX**30#
- Replace XXXXXXXXXXX with the number of your carrier voicemail center (find it by looking at your Phone Dialer > Options > VoiceMail > Access Number. Put your access number in place of the Xs above.
- For example, the T-Mobile voice mail access number is 18056377243, and thus the string to dial would be **61*18056377243**30#
- Replace the 30 at the end of the string with your desired seconds. For most carriers, 30 seconds is the longest allowed.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code