Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Roxio Media error "the certificate file is missing or has been corrupted."

Hi, ive had my blackberry since earlier this year. I am now getting an error message when i try to open up media manager. I am getting an error which states: "the certificate file is missing or has been corrupted." can someone help me figure this one out???? Thanks

Re: Roxio Media error "the certificate file is missing or has been corrupted."

I am having this same problem too. If anyone can help with this problem that would be great. I download blackberry desktop software to my laptop for a cousin and now it is not allowing me to uninstall it. because of the message stated in the subject box.

Again if anyone can help with this that would be great!

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Roxio Media error "the certificate file is missing or has been corrupted."

Hi and welcome to the forums!

See if this helps!

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01035760&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=&product=3435326

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Visitor

Media player keeps giving error messages and stopping when i receive an IM, it's becoming a frustrating incessant error. Help!!!

My Blackberry Curve 9300 is bearly a month old and it's having this mind boggling error. I've repeatedly rebooted my phone when it occurs but it keeps happening and honestly am tired of taking out my battery and putting it back in, please, i need a lasting solution.