Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: cyrve 8900
My Carrier: tmobile

SIM not provisioned:2

i think i messed up my settings some how. does anyone know why i'm getting this message and why along with it i am no longer connected to a network it appears!!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: SIM not provisioned:2

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Try this KB:

KB10824 Insert SIM Card, or Data connection refused

Best!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: cyrve 8900
My Carrier: tmobile

i have had my phone for while now. i was in an area with no service the other day and when i left the area it never came back on. just SIM not provisiomned, you even know what that means?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

I most likely means that the SIM is not provisioned (aka configured, set up, etc.) on the carrier that your BB is attempting to communicate with. Did anything in that KB prove useful?

You should also try a batt-pull reboot:

Anytime random strange behavior or sluggishness creeps in, the first thing to do is a battery pop reboot. With power ON, remove the back cover and pull out the battery. Wait about a minute then replace the battery and cover. Power up and wait patiently through the long reboot -- ~5 minutes. See if things have returned to good operation. Like all computing devices, BB's suffer from memory leaks and such...with a hard reboot being the best cure.

You need to first get your voice services working properly on your carriers network...then worry about more...

Best!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: 6473810211

hi im hoping someone can help me 

about 45 mins ago my phone was working fine ...
ive turned my phone off by taking out the battery 5 times now.
ive taken out the SIM card .  4 times

i went to reply to a text message and all of a suddon SIM not provisioned:2 shows up ...

is someone able to help me ??
please!!!!

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III

ember wrote:

hi im hoping someone can help me 

about 45 mins ago my phone was working fine ...
ive turned my phone off by taking out the battery 5 times now.
ive taken out the SIM card .  4 times

i went to reply to a text message and all of a suddon SIM not provisioned:2 shows up ...

is someone able to help me ??
please!!!!

Hello -- sorry for the delay. From what you describe, your situation is exactly as above, and therefore the solutions are the same for you as are already posted above. Please review what is above, and be sure that you talk to your mobile service provider as they are 100% responsible for ALL of your formal support for everything.

Good luck!

My Device: curve
My Carrier: bell mobility

This can also mean that you phone service provider as suspended your service if you have fallen behind in your payments.