07-05-2012 08:22 AM
For some reason, the SMS (Text msgs) are getting deleted which are one month old. This is very annoying. I am not able to find the menu option where I can change this.
07-09-2012 01:05 PM
The keep messages option may be set to 30 days, To change this option on a BlackBerry® smartphone, complete the following steps:
1. On the BlackBerry® smartphone, open the Messages application.
2. Open the menu and select Options.
3. Select Message Display and Actions.
4. Scroll to the field labeled Days to Keep Messages.
5. Open the menu and select Change Option.
6. Change the value to the number of days to keep all messages on the BlackBerry® smartphone.
03-20-2013 01:33 PM
Hello everyone !
This is incidentally my first post in this forum and the question is very easy. But at the same time very annoying problem if left as it is.
My SMS texts and gmail are getting auto deleted after 20-30 days even after following above steps and changing setting to "Forever" for "Days to keep messages"....
Someone plz help
--a distress soul