Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

SMS actual receive time

Hi .. When I turn off my blackberry at night, and turn it on again on morning I receive few SMSes but the receive time that is shown is the time when I turn on my blackberry device not the actual receive time of the SMS.

Other mobile brands (nokia, imate) shows only the SMS actual receive time, is there a way to know when the SMS was actually received on my blackberry?

Thanks.

Super Contributor
My Device: 9850 Torch
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: SMS actual receive time

Welcome to the forums.

I think what you mean is the actual sent time, not the received time - correct?  I'm not aware of a way to tell when the message was actually sent (or received, for that matter, if your device is off).

Is it possible for you to leave your device on, and just change it to the Off profile (so it's not going off all night and disturbing you)?  Then you would be able to receive the text messages and they would have the time you're looking for.

If you find a post here helpful, please consider giving the poster some Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: SMS actual receive time

yeah .. I mean the actual sent time .. but there are times where I need to be turn off my blackberry instead of switching to Off profiles .. is there anyway I can view that information in blackberry?